When you think about Cathedral City, CA just remember this: It has it all! And if you’re looking for a place to live, you will not find a better city anywhere.
Here are “7 Things You’ll Love About Cathedral City, CA” and should know about if you are thinking about relocating to Cathedral City:
- Cathedral City has a vibrant history and is very diverse. The neighborhoods clean, diverse and have great character and the HISTORY of this town is quite interesting.
- You just can’t beat it for location. Its minutes from Palm Springs, The Palm Springs International Airport, the 10 Freeway, has retail and services galore, and is close to the Palm Desert shopping too.
- The city is home to the Field Of Dreams baseball park- great for family sports all year round.
- The views from The Cathedral City Cove ( south of Hwy 111) are some of the best around that are well coupled with some of the best values in housing around. The Cove is quiet, well manicured and has all new streets thanks to the recent sewer installation project recently completed.
- Cat City as its called has The “Auto Row” for the area. Pick a brand and shop for almost any car you can think of and if Cat City doesn’t have it, Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage does.
The Civic Center is a lively new hub in the city. Its filled with things to do and has the Mary Pickford Theater, a gorgeous IMAX, restaurants, a fountain play area and much more.
- Knott’s City Water Park…. need I say more? It makes the desert so much fun in the summer.
Information About Buying or Selling Palm Springs Real Estate and the Surrounding Area
Buying or Selling in today’s real estate market is a challenge and a process that is easily accomplished with the help of an experienced Palm Springs real estate agent. You will need an expert who has lived in the desert and knows the lifestyle and the unique housing market.
The market in the Greater Palm Springs area is alive and the values are exceptional for those who are looking for an ideal investment or a vacation/retirement property. We have many choices for every need, budget and amenity list.
Is to be your primary residence? We have what it takes to get you settled into a great family home in the neighborhood of your choice.
Selling your home in Palm Springs or the surrounding area? We will make the experience easy, friendly and professional. Our mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and Internet technology available.
If you are planning to rent your new home, we have the staff partners who will assist with any project or property management while you are away from your Palms Springs real estate property.
For more information on how we can best serve your Palm Springs real estate needs and surrounding area, please fill out the online contact form give us a call at 760-413-2871.
I won’t just sell you a house but I WILL help you find the home you will LOVE!
Ron is a Greater Palm Springs Area Realtor® specializing in Palm Springs vacation homes, investment properties in Palm Springs and primary single-family Palm Springs Homes for Sale. He has the long term knowledge necessary to make buying and selling Palm Springs real estate and surrounding area, a smooth and enjoyable process.