I just read an article about why one should Google their home address. Googling for Palm Springs Real Estate property information makes sense doesn’t it? As a Realtor, just think about how easy it is to pick up so much property information in one place. And as a Palm Springs home buyer, wouldn’t you rather be well-informed?
Why Google that Palm Springs home address?
Here are a few ideas on what you may find about Palm Springs Real Estate:
- Crime reports for the address and neighborhood will pop right up. Think you may want to know that?
- A quick list of past listing activity will be there too. What an easy way to see what’s been happening with that property over the years.
- Property Records the entries from the county of record come right up including tax information. Good info about prices in the area.
- Street Views- What’s that good for? Do you think as a prospective buyer, you want to know that the neighbor next door has a [insert awful item or feature here] in their back yard? What better way to help assess the good and bad features of a neighborhood.
- Megan’s Law Entries- just Google the address along with “Megan’s Law” and get that information fast and easy.
- Information on many other aspects of the street including any news stories that mentioned the street name.
- Neighboring businesses is a big one too. To some, that is important for traffic and noise and is especially useful for out-of-town buyers.
- Detect scammers trying to rent or the sell the property you are now listing or showing. We all know how prevalent that is now days.
- How about facts about the seller that your buyer may want to know? How about learning more about the home and its owner that you are about to list?
And who knows what else you will find? This information is very valuable and will allow you to learn more about the largest purchase you will ever make. We all have to become better informed and we need to make the best informed decisions so why not use the Internet tools to which we have such easy access?
Want more information about the Desert Cities ?
Buying or Selling Palm Springs Real Estate?
Buying or Selling in today’s real estate market is a challenge and a process that is easily accomplished with the help of a Palm Springs real estate agent focusing on the neighboring desert cities. You will need an expert who has lived in the area, knows the lifestyle and the unique housing market.
The market for Palm Springs real estate is alive and the values are exceptional especially for those who are looking for an ideal investment or a vacation/retirement property. We have many Palm Springs real estate properties available for every need, budget and amenity list.
Are you searching for your primary residence? We have a variety of Palm Springs homes for sale and have what it takes to get you settled in the neighborhood of your choice.
Selling your home in Palm Springs home? Your home buying or selling experience will be one that is easy, friendly and professional. Our mission is to offer outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and Internet technology available.
If you are planning to buy Palm Springs investment property, or property in the surrounding area, we have the staff partners who will help with any project or property management tasks while you are away.
For more information on how we can best serve your Palm Springs Real Estate and surrounding area needs, please fill out the online contact form or give us a call at 760-413-2871.
We won’t just sell you a house but We WILL help you find the home you will LOVE!
Ron is a Palm Springs Realtor® who specializes in the surrounding desert cities, including Palm Springs vacation homes, investment properties in Palm Springs and primary single-family Homes for Sale in Palm Springs.
He has the long-term knowledge necessary to make buying and selling Palm Springs real estate a smooth and enjoyable process. Ron has extensive experience in Coachella Valley real estate, having lived and worked in the desert area since 1998.