Little Tuscany Neighborhood Palm Springs California
The Frederick Lowe Estate (Think Lerner and Lowe)
Recently I attended a fund-raiser event for the Cielo Vista Charter School at The Frederick Lowe Estate in the Little Tuscany Neighborhood of Palm Springs, CA. Imagine an evening filled with fun, good food, lots of friendly people, and a superb venue. The Frederick Lowe Estate is a most beautiful home and we had the privilege of seeing close up and personal.
Set on a boulder strewn hillside, the Estate offers unparalleled, awe-inspiring, 360 degree views of the San Jacinto Mountains, the Coachella Valley below and beautifully landscaped grounds and paths. The Frederick Lowe Estate is more than fabulous and no superlatives can fully describe what the experience is like being there.
Built in 1956 and updated for more modern conveniences, the home stood out for its clean Mid-Century Modern design. Features Include:
- walls of glass, a master bedroom with glass walls that look out over the pool and gardens
- totally self-contained resort facilities
- an exquisite master suite is extremely spacious at over 700 square feet and the perfect place for the Bridal Suite;
- a dining room that seats 14 and features dramatic glass walls and a crystal clear view of the mountains, waterfall and polished marble sculpture
- Built with all the luxury available and so nice that it is considered Frederick Loewe’s “Little Camelot”
I’m happy to share with you some of the photos I was able to capture with my phone. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.
If care to go:
Here is some rental information for the Estate along with their own photographs.
ABOUT: Little Tuscany
Little Tuscany Neighborhood Organization
Board or Council number of members: 9 Advisors
Creating a LTNO Disaster Response Organization
Boundaries Include: The Little Tuscany Neighborhoods area is the area bounded by Milo (Drive) on the West, Tramway Road on the North, North Palm Canyon Drive on the East and Vista Chino Road on the South.They do not have a neighborhood website.